We have been broadcasting 24/7 for a year – now we want to create an official broadcast schedule for these new broadcast times (on weekdays before 6 p.m. and after 11 p.m. and on weekends before 12 p.m.). Therefore you can now apply for these broadcasting times with your ideas for fixed broadcasting slots. “Fixed broadcasting slot” means that you will reliably and regularly (e.g. every 2 or 4 weeks, or more often) fill up one, two or even three hours of broadcasting time on your own.
To secure such a fixed broadcasting slot, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
– Program name
– Program description (2-3 sentences):
– Will it be a 1, 2 or 3 hour broadcast? (only full hours please)
– When (day of the week, time) should the program run? (Weekdays from 11 p.m. (the day before) to 6 p.m. as well as on weekends from 0 a.m. to 12 p.m. are possible! Please indicate your favorite broadcasting date and an alternative.
– How often should the program run? (daily, weekly, weekly, every two or four weeks)
– Who is responsible for the broadcast and how can we contact you? (please indicate all persons who will be regularly involved)
– Are you you (all those responsible) already registered with Radio Blau (“Nutzer:in”)?
If not, can each of you please sign up now for the introductory courses “1. Dosis Blau “(approx. 1h, digital) and “Studio Introduction Course “(approx. 2h, 1: 1 with negative self-test and mask in the studio)? (Please make appointments now at email@example.com)
– If your application for a fixed slot is approved, you are obliged to:
1. Recognize our user regulations (which you will be given and explained in the “1st dosis”) and become an official member of the radio association (“Verein”) (membership fee included in 2.)
2. payment of our usage fees
(110.00 € / annual fee for earners or
80.00 € / annual fee for non-wage earners or
230.00 € / annual fee for associations and initiatives with a maximum of 6 editors)
3. Serve so-called CvD slots to oversee our broadcasting (about 3 times a year per person, each 4 hours on the weekend, you can have a say in when exactly).
Do you agree with that?
Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 16, 2021 at the latest.
Your application will be decided on at our general assembly on May 25th from 7 p.m. So it would be an advantage if you could be there too (probably digitally).
We look forward to your applications and broadcasts!